Monday, February 11, 2008

Attention needed!!!

Dear all fan(only few friends, to tell you the truth) of my blog!

It has been nearly a month and a half now since I last updated my blog...
However, dun get fed up with seeing nothing posted
b'cos, very soon, m going to share with you some interesting highlights of my day for the past 3 months...
so you guys stay tune tov...
your lovely dear friend, Sovan

4 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

Yeah I see sth new at last heh he. Will drop by everyday don't worry.

Harry said...

Oh so sorry... Cos no internet at home that why don have much time to check... please post more stuff na... I will leave load of comment until you're bored to read...Lol

Molida said...

come on girl! u told a lie. u say very soon but it's more than 2 weeks already. what's wrong?

Harry said...

Yeah I also waiting for your post too! Is there anything wrong...