Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy B'Day To me-4th june 08

Happy Birthday To Me
Happy Birthday To Me
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday To Me

Chreang Tuk oy heuy.

17 Fantastic Response/s:

Longdy said...

what? happy birthday?

come on!!!! it's only june 3rd!!

yab man!!!! :P

Molida said...

Happy birthday to you! May you succeed in all aspects! any share of cake for me?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! :) May your wishes become true!

Van-ishing said...

epody: didnt u read the title?
mango and icebreaker: thanks!

Princess POOH said...

don u like my gift?
u did say nothing ab it
U should at least

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sovan! :D

- marya

Van-ishing said...

pooh: u know what? the gifts are soo lovely wrapped that I dun want to tear them open. Now both of them are still carefully kept in a glass wardrob in my bedroom

Marya: Thanks. Glad to have you here. looking forward to seeing you soon.

Harry said...

Hey happy birthday girl! Me kinda late cos just have internet access last night... I think i will got a surprise for you... but don know when??

Princess POOH said...

Saying Happy Birthday to ourselves seem so stupid and pityful, to me...

However, we can comfort ourselve....but it should be in the case that no one say it to us....And we did say to u....Yeah....

Van-ishing said...

harry: i'm sure waiting for your surprise. but dun keep me wait too long.

pooh: i dun feel anything saying happy b'day to myself. Just as I bought gifts for others on my b'day. You can say m weird.

Harry said...

Just need some time first... ok just wait tov... Don worry i won't let you wait until your hair turn white te...

Princess POOH said...

Sovan...I think harry is cheating u....don believe him....

Yeah....u r so weird....on ur birthday....but somehow...I want to be weird in that way....

Ha....Ha....Ha....
Sometimes doing sth weird on our birhday is kindda fun,....

I'm thinking doing sth....like that....ha...ha.... stupid...

Van-ishing said...

since ur b'day is too far ahead, do it on one of our friend's b'day kor ban. but not silin's te na..you know the reason.

Princess POOH said...

this is my new blog....

http://princesspooh-sunflowergirl.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow, many people come to wish u for ur birthday! :) that's nice... cuz u're surrounding with friends lolz.. at least u have lots of people to care u!!! hei, heard that u're having exam??? Oops, then, wish u pass all with flying colour! me, coming soon too! :(

cityangelz said...

happy belated birthday!!

hmmm... so sorry, i didn't know about it. Anyways, hope it was a good day for you!

and thanks for dropping by my blog! It was nice hearing from you. Yes, i love gathering with the SYC people and talk about SYC memories and stuff =D =D

Van-ishing said...

thanks siti for dropping. unluckily, I dont meet others quite often, semester exam approaching.