Wednesday, December 12, 2007

HOT NEWS!!!

Just a few days ago, A girl was pickpocket while shopping for gifts to be sent to Singapore in Tuol Tompung Market. She lost nothing except her mobile phone which cost around US$170. Not an expensive one right? But it's bad enough for this unlucky girl to get a big blame from her mum. This is the finish of the news report.

***P.S. For the time being, I cannot be contacted via phone call or sms. I'll inform you when I'll be available for phone call's or sms's contact.

4 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

Poor u sovan! Did u go there alone?

Longdy said...

oh so poor you!!!!

YOu're such a .... girl......!!!!

Get over it .... and try to talk your mother into buying you another more kalyp phone....hahahah

cheer up!!!

Harry said...

God... First I thought it someone else... But after i read the comment and lida and longdy said "poor you". I go back and read the post again and realised that it you sovan...

So what are you planning to send to Singapore...

Hey if you here you don need to buy phone te, just pay monthly and you get a free phone of your choice...

Van-ishing said...

Da: I went with huong.... YOu know what? The pickpocket was so stupid... y didn't he/she steal Huong's N71 instead of my 7270...
but thanks to him/her, I now get a new one, 6120
Longdy: U can do just like mine, if u wanna change ur mobile..
Dara: how come you didn't notice my P.S...