Friday, December 7, 2007

I had a bad day....

I had a very bad day yesterday, or probably as far as I remember, the worst day of my life. Things started to go wrong after I finnished my Group presentation in my Global Studies class ( our teacher is Mr. TVR, you guys know him). Though the presentation went well as we hoped, our fortune turned into a disaster when teacher announced that there would be a quiz. Unluckily, I didn't even touch my textbook since I was too busy with the presentation and assignment which had the same deadline. I knew I did my quiz gravely. But I'll tell u this... Life was not treating me that easy... Quiz in session 1 finished. Oh Damn it...on the second session, there was also another surprise quiz...YOu know what? teacher had assigned us to do homework at home, but again i could not find time to even look at it...n believe it? the whole quiz was all taken from that damn homework...bcos I hadn't revise the lesson, what I did in this quiz was no different from the previous one...h god!!!! My bad day didn't finish with this two surprise quiz...the worst of all hadn't come yet... Heuy......as I mentioned above, I had a group assignment to finish...You know what, just after spending 2 hours re-edit again and again I finally got everything perfectly done.But,But,But, bcos of that darn so-called highly infected virus, everything, every of my group effort was totally in ruin. To do this assignment, v skipped lunch for 4 continuous days, v discussed till 7pm, v skipped our thai, korean, or japanese class to do that pain in the neck assignment...
Realizing that the file would never be recovered, I called my GS teacher, he said NO, if the assignment was late in Submission, 5% of the total mark will be deducted...
Heuy but I got no choice ...beside submit it today... a day late...
Thursday, 06th, November 2007 was recorded in my diary as the worst day in my life.

3 Fantastic Response/s:

Harry said...

Damn! How come? You should go to pagoda tomorrow tov to prevent more bad luck!

I am so sorry for your assignment! I also got the same problem as you when i was in m1.2. You know Fiona she borrow my flash and give me back the most high-risk virus ever. It ate all my folders and never ever been found again on the flash! I like to put all my file in order (in folder of course) and it all gone!

Molida said...

Poor you sovan, but let it go. Hope you won't experience such a bad day again.

Van-ishing said...

Dara: So you used to experience the same bad luck just as mine... good then... but my mark on assignment will be 5% deducted...not good news, isn't it?
n going to pagoda to sroch tek? I dun like it...mayb no
Lida: Thanks for your pity-ness... Hope such a bad luck will never ever find me again! SAA TUU