Monday, March 24, 2008

Big day is coming...

Guys, guess what the big day is? It's the Khmer New Year Celebration at IFL. It's going to be on this saturday. Some new events have been put up, while some old are cancelled. Just wait and see...

P.S for guys who are living abroad, what a pity! you cannot join! but you are welcome to give contribution, either in cash or material. Contact me directly.

7 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

so now m sending u my emotional support. enjoy ur day.

Van-ishing said...

thanks...but I prefer support in another form...how bout in cash? This year contribution is $7, cos price of everything in Cambodia is increasing...

Harry said...

Well why need to mention in P.S.? we knew that we cannot join yab... So how can we contribute? I agree with Lida just emotion is enough... lol if cash need to transfer...

Longdy said...

hey.... haven't read everything yet....time's limited....

btw, the blog looks supercool!!!

;)

Van-ishing said...

Harry, "P.S" has special meaning to me. I always use it when i wanna draw s.o attention. So...

Harry said...

Well if i want to contribute some fund... How?

Anonymous said...

great idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but I agree wit lida, just emotional support is enough.......