Monday, July 7, 2008

My final Decision




First of all, I'd like to thank all of you guys for ur beautiful comments...
After some times of consideration, I finally decide to cancel my next-month trip to Korea. If thing is going smoothly, I will go on a two-week trip in Kobe, Japan this december....

P.S: Exam tomor, what am I doing?
=> updating my blog
=> wondering what I will do during the vacation.

haha a very good student, am I not?

8 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

hmm good luck with ur exam :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that pic is beautiful..... well then hope u will have a good vacation... now the exam is nearly over right???

Van-ishing said...

yes it all over..what a relief!

Unknown said...

hehehe yeah, what a relief after the exam's over.. gotta enjoy a lot :)

Princess POOH said...

At least, we are alike since we don really know....what we should do....

Ok, I think u should do sth special. the thing u never do...

Whanna do it??? Then I'll tell u....

Longdy said...

so you'r egoing to japan? great!!!!

have a nice trip in japan...

;D

Van-ishing said...

pindalooh: do what?
longdy: i hope thing wont turn wrong or i'll be disqualified from the program....you know what i mean.

icebreaker: well yeah but kinda boring cos living in such a slow pace of life, nothing to look forward to like before. Before&During the exam, i always looked forward to de holiday.

Unknown said...

hahha that's skul life lolz... now that i've finished skul, I feel like being useless u know.. I miss skul a lot.. but at the same time, still hate going to skul hahah :P can't help... now i look forward to end my holiday soon!!!