Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When the exam's over...

when the exam's over, i didnt feel everything was fresh and green as i did last semester. I dunno why. Cheata, my friend, told me that becos i didnt really study as hard as before, that's y i didnt sense the relief.

Upon hearing this remark, it took me a moment b4 i realized that it was quite like that. Last semester, I had to take that damn IELTS examination a week b4 that torturing IFL final. I tried to cram in load of lessons at one time. Compared to the last one, this 2nd semester exam was kinda relaxing and free. I didnt review much during the break and even the night b4 exam. Though, i was really afraid of getting a bad/low grade, I had no feeling for study....just kept wondering what to do after the exam. Now that it's over, i dun even feel like........hard to say lah....

ok, let's stop talking bout this boring topic. Last Saturday, I was very happy cos my precious M2.1 friends went to Sovanna Mall together to enjoy our same same entertainment (KTV lah).
What even happier is that we got the so-called M1.1's Virus, Pheara, with us. He's just arrived in PP a week ago. You guys who have been appreciating his cool hairstyle will have to be disappointed cos as soon as his mum saw his hair, she forced him to a get his hair cut....(kley os ling). Pheara poor you!

Nothing more to say....Post more later!

My winning essay's just been posted in a website. It's quite long and i dun think it's fun to read. Many grammatical and spelling mistake (still wonder why I won lah, mayb u can help answer me). Plus i dunno what the heck with the font, the " becomes h.

here the web: http://ksw.shoin.ac.jp/dept/englang/essay2.htm

13 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

eh, very similar to us... haha... actually we usually go to KTV for singing also... oops, to practice our voice projection skills lolz... haha.. but usually go to other place.. We, esp I, don't like the KTV inside the Shopping Mall.. can't even hear our own voice. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh God,,, I didn't know that virus was in P.P.....

It really suprise.... oh god.....

Molida said...

wow he didn't even tell me a word. Bad virus.

Van-ishing said...

icebreaker: which KTV u usually go then? I dun like the one at mall either, cant do anything. But no choice, my friends always go there.

blue3wind&mango: yeah it's quite a surprise...i dun expect him to come so soon, at least not until december. It'd be great if you two, harry and Sross visit cambodia all together. haha but it'll always be a dream

Longdy said...

i'm very surprised....indeed!!!

:D

Anonymous said...

hey when will he go back???
Yeah Mango I agree he is a bad virus, indeed....

yeah it will be good if we all meet with each other

Van-ishing said...

at the end of this month...he's only got two weeks....

Molida said...

Hey! just have time to read your essay.
2 thumbs up for you! (It would be more than that if I happened to have 3 or 4 thumbs lolx)
You've done great. I do indeed admire you.
Interestingly, you mentioned Mr. Pheakdey in the text.
By the way, I deeply love the last sentence. "To do this, male teenagers should give more opportunity and show more respects to their female acquaintance while woman should find their confidence and actively participate in social activities."
My final comment for this essay is WONDERFUL!

Harry said...

Oh so fun nas nor... Hey when will you go to japan... December? Cos you mention winter...

Van-ishing said...

m visit Kobe, japan from 4 to 20 december which is winter of course...

Van-ishing said...

ohhh m so moved by ur praised. haha thanks anyway u probably the first one to read my essay....thanks again...girl

"To do this, male teenagers should give more opportunity and show more respects to their female acquaintance while woman should find their confidence and actively participate in social activities."

I like this one too....

Van-ishing said...

"To do this, male teenagers should give more opportunity and show more respects to their female acquaintance while woman should find their confidence and actively participate in social activities."

initially, i intended to use it as another body paragraph; however, bcos i ran out of time i change to to final comment for de conclusion...

lucky lah, i passed...

Harry said...

Hey lah... why you always say lah like that lah? you're talking like singaporean people. Lolzzz