Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Why???

Why life is so hard? Why is it like going to the pole when having to choose between two things?
Why do i often, if not always, have to make difficult decision? why?why cant i get two things at a time?


You guys surely know that I'm going to Seoul this August. Well apparently I have also been awarded the winner of Kobe Shoin Woman Essay Competition. So happy huh? However, thing not gonna be easy for me. Though I was fully aware that only student who has never been abroad was eligible in the contest, I was still against it. Now I have to make an important decision, whether to accept the prize or not. In fact, I have already sent email notify my acceptance of this program. How am i gonna do? Is it wrong? I've never been asked about my traveling experience outside the country. If they ever find out about this, I would be dead. Oh what should I do? Should I cancel my plan to Seoul? or should I risk going there and hope the Japanese Organizers wouldnt find out?

Any advice?
Oh god! (Sigh)

8 Fantastic Response/s:

Anonymous said...

well,,, just think about wat u like the most.... and follow it,..

Harry said...

hey let's me ask you... Did you know that you will go to seoul before you have been awarded or what? if after, i think it is ok cos you know what i mean right?

Just ask them about it to make sure...

Van-ishing said...

blue3wind: thanks girl for ur support. There's no way I can choose both right?

harry: actually i already planned to go to Seoul at the time I sent my Essay and Application form to Japan. Like i already metioned, I know I'm not eligible, still I was against it.

I think I'll drop my Korean plan to go to Japan. What do you guys think?

Molida said...

Well, no idea about that. Who asks you to be so awesome? lolx just kidding
Canceling your plan to Korea doesn't make any sense. Even if you canceled, u wouldn't become eligible cos u've been to Singapore.
I don't think you should take the risk that you mentioned.
However, it is still your decision. Give it a good consideration.

Van-ishing said...

I'll obtain a new passport (paid by the japanese of course). So they wont know about my outside experience since it's 3 years ago.

What really matters of me going to korea is that it's quite closed and m afraid they would find out. A professor from that uni will come to PP this september.

so?

Longdy said...

congratulation... i kinda knew you'd make it .....

going to japan? very cool!!! but going to korea is very cool too..... but if i were to choose, i think, japan would be my choice....

make your own decision tov... that's life--ful of dilemas....

good luck.... you're doing awesome!!!

and how about panha, kunthea and chamroeun? when are they going to korea tov!

:D

Van-ishing said...

Longdy...Going to korea is not cool, but going to japan is.

Why?

If I am to go to korea, it will be in summer. And my plan to japan is in this december, which is winter.

u see?
P.S how about the US?

Princess POOH said...

I think Longdy is right....
Korea and Japan both are cool....anywhere, maybe, except my house.....

However, if I were u I'd choose to go to Japan......