Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Problem....

Oh Please help me!!!

During a one month-break from school last month, I felt that I really really wanted to go to IFL, to study, and to have fun with my friends. But.....but at the time that my holiday nearly ended, I felt that oh I didn’t want to sit in class, listening tiredly to the lectures. Oh.....!!! Why is it like that??? Is it the same as you???? To tell you the truth, my motivation to learning now is not as strong and energetic as that when I was in year 1. Everyday at school is boring... is it because of the course or the lecturer or me? No, Cant be the course ços subjects I learn in year 2 are interesting.. cos of Lecturers? No, cant be bcos none of their teaching seems to be the boring like that of my least favourite lecturer in year one.,, So it must be because of I myself do not put effort and interest in learning, right. Frankly, even one night before my CE quiz, I didn’t revise my lesson at all.... I spent the whole night sleeping and dreaming, a bad dream if you ask! Oh help me,,, do you know how to cope with sleepiness? I only study in one university which means that I have more free time and less tired than most of my classmates.... so why I always feel sleepy at night????? Should i drink coffee to keep my self awake??

0 Fantastic Response/s: