Thursday, September 13, 2007

My High School friends


kru Snae, kompong tang samati rok srey saart...



assistant of kru snae, on phone with customer


a customer, too attracted by kru snae that c called for her friends to join


everyone not ready yet, that y it looked bit messy



a trip to kiriom after BACII

3 Fantastic Response/s:

Lim Lina said...

Hi sovan it's such a funny pic u've put there n i really LOL haha...
i really wanna put that pic on my blog too but a very unluckily i lose that pic by Virus on my computer n now m looking toward longdi hope he can let me copy some old pic...
hey seem so much interest books nor...i'll try to follow ur recommend once... By the way don't look at my blog cos i didn't put anything... m kind of busy with my final test at PUC... hey talk lot heuy see u tmr at MIBUS na gud luck

Longdy said...

Amazing pics! I want them, too! I must tell you, I think Roza would make a great Kru Snae’s assistant; she should quit studying medicine and take up studying to be the assistant of Kru Snae instead. And for lina, seems like she was very desperate for kru snae’s help!!! Her boyfriend may rut chaul her heuy merl tov!

Van-ishing said...

Yes... And I bet Roza will make the best heir when our kru snae quit... and lina might be enjoy lot lot better ...... and longdy u can be our heir's assistant by then