Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MY Writing Problem

Help! Help!

Despite of the many years learning English, I havent yet reached to the point that I hope my writing would be. I really really want to be a talented writer (in English) ... But My writing is just so lame and not interesting either. :-)) Reading my own piece of writing, I feel that the grammatical structure and the use of vocabulary is indeed boring and always in the same form, no variation. I wish I could write a good text like some of my friends do, if not better!!! Hopefully things would improve as I have to submit a lots of writing work to my lecturer this semester.....

2 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

Everyone are ambitious; your ambition is surely your motivation.
It's good that you think you have to improve, but please let me have a chance to say something. I really appreciate your writing skills, and I wish my writings would be as good as yours.
Go ahead! Keep working hard to reach your goal and don't forget to guide me to write better pong.

Molida said...

Everyone is ambitious; your ambition is surely your motivation.
It's good that you think you have to improve, but please let me have a chance to say something. I really appreciate your writing skills, and I wish my writings would be as good as yours.
Go ahead! Keep working hard to reach your goal and don't forget to guide me to write better pong.