Thursday, April 24, 2008

At last....

At last, the result of peace scholarship has been announced....
I have never imagined that I am that upset knowing that I don't get it, though I have told myself that I did make a considerable mistakes.

Dara, you know Yan Sophea got the scholarship na. Good for her...
Congratulation to her Anyway.....

Now i need to cheer myself up! anyone know how?

8 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

a good way to cheer yourself up is to compare with others.You can't be the best, but at least you'll see that you have done much better than many people, including me.

Van-ishing said...

hey...stop lowering urself...everyone on earth knows you're such a smart girl...

By the way, NPD told me that the scholarship organizer might have thought m too young to get the pressure of hectic life in OZ. Quite a comforting reason...haha...hope it's true!

Harry said...

I didn't know that... lol just kidding...

Anyway cheers up! Think of the bright side and never give up! You also had other opportunities that i didn't have like SYC, for example, I've fail two time already, but my face still thick so that fine Lolzzz

So at M2.2 only her got the scholarship and how long? n Chamreoun or B? No? and how about the other at M2.1?

P.S. what is OZ?

Molida said...

both of u r better than me. As you may know, i've never applied for any scholarship. Y? cos i have no confidence. Honestly speaking, I know the fact that my ability can't make it.

Van-ishing said...

heuh...mango...u not applying for any scholarship cos u already knew that sooner or later you would go to the US, just like ur bro. So stop....

Harry: Well, actually no one beside Sophea got this. But I just got news that this was just the first round. 5 candidates who passed the first round would have their applications sent to IDP in Australia for final selection.
As soon as i and Longdy knew that this was just the first round, v just burst out laughing....haha...never imagine we could not go that far....

Molida said...

To tell you the truth, if my ability was not that bad, I would have applied. Even though I planned to study here, I also wanted to compete. I like such a challenging task; it is my very nature. The truth is that I don't wanna lose when competing some of my friends who are also my competitive rivals. such a bad girl right? lolz

Van-ishing said...

U havent even given a try! How do you know you cannot win?huh?

Molida said...

if i won, it would be obviously miracle. forget it! I feel so embarrassed to talk about that...^_^