Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Clean Up day Coming

3rd Clean-Up Day

I Date and time: Saturday May 03, 2008 from 8:00 am

I Theme: “Clean Inside Out”

I

Possible activities: 1) Sweeping, Cleaning, and Clearing

2) Environment Talk

3) Environment Quiz

4) Friendship Lunch

5) Open Discussion

6) Environment Exhibit

7) Environment Joke Contest

8) Environment Slogan Contest

9) Environmentally-friendly Entertainment

I Required things: 1) Your physical presence

2) A bucket, a mop, and a few cleaning sponges for each class

3) Clothes suitable for cleaning work

4) Your OWN box of lunch

I Suggested things: 1) A litter grabber

2) A hat and/or a pair of sun glasses

I Voluntary things: Contribution financial or material (Contact Mr. Roth Hok in person)

I Registration: Register and/or submit your applications for environment quiz, slogan, and/or joke

contests in Room 03 not later than Saturday 26 April, 2008

9 Fantastic Response/s:

Molida said...

hey i wanna register for environment joke contest. Can I? (*_*)

Van-ishing said...

think it ok
i'll register for you
just fly to Cambodia before the day tov ban heuy...Deal?

Harry said...

Lol... Hey for the things to bring... i suggest you should bring more than that like... towel, shampoo, soap, tooth brush and paste, box of cosmetic, more clothes, high heels, flipflop, and so on... Lol

Molida said...

oh my goodness! harry! y don't u tell her to bring mini skirt pong tov? yab man harry
hey sovan! who knows what gonna happen? don't get shocked if u happen to see me on that day. tha men trov i'll give all of u a surprise as i did last time heh he

Princess Pooh said...

Harry, Da... U know, some ppl in the library look at me strangely at the moment. Just becos I laugh of what u said. U 2 really crazy!

Harry said...

Hahaha yeah i forgot about that and also bikini in case they want to swim with the fish in the pool!

it normal pooh cos i alway laugh when i look at all of you guys comments!

Van-ishing said...

Good Idea Harry. On clean up day, I'll bring

shampoo&towel for pooh to wash her LOoong hair...Been thinking it for month. She's on a financial crisis because of POOH.

Soap for Longdy. His GREY hair cannot be washed with simple shampoo...it has to be with soap, strong soap...

Bikini? Well for Da, in case she shows up on that Day. So that I can post pic of her wearing bikini swimming in our IFL's beautiful pool. Wanna see?

Tooth brush and paste to be sent over to you. You really need it...Even from ur comment, i can smell the smell of .....

Harry said...

hahahhahha... i'm waiting then!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.