Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm Back

it's been a while I havent posted anything. Not that the new year celebration kept me busy, it was just that I was lazy...You guys wanna know what i was doing during the long holiday? Here it is:

Holiday's Activities = Slept*Ate + Ate*Slept + Slept*Watch+Watch*Slept+ Slept*Read+Read*Slept.

Fun?

8 Fantastic Response/s:

Princess Pooh said...

yeah, it must be ur marvelous time, I guess. But not fun at all. cos u didn't went out a lot with us. We did have a real real fun than that na......
heehee.....hahahahahahaha.....

Harry said...

Lol! I wish I have time like you! For me my time= Slept+Ate+Assignment+exam+work+Books+number+number+number

Why? cos now my assignment is to analyse a performance of one company based on its accounting detail! Damn boring!

Molida said...

oh oh poor u harry

Van-ishing said...

yeah...poor you harry...come back and have fun with us moh...There will be another fun time at IFL in the next two week.

Harry said...

You pay for air ticket... then i go and visit...Lolzzz btw what kind of fun?

Anonymous said...

It should be Clean Up Day,,,,,,

Harry said...

But it already past isn't it?

Van-ishing said...

yeah the upcoming fun is clean up day...on May 3....

Wait for another 99years bfor i could afford to buy u one...