Friday, April 25, 2008

Collecting...

You guys know what? Apart from reading book, my another activity is collecting coins and post card...Up to now, I have collected coins from in Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia, and Mexico. They are in different value ranging from 5 cent to 1 dollars or 1baht for thai currency...
Regarding postcard, now I have several cards of some beautiful places/views in Cambodia, Hochiminh City, and of course in Uniquely Singapore. I dun have many cards since I dun travel abroad that lots. But if i have chance, the first thing i think of shopping for is Postcard.

I also appreciate you guys who are living abroad to donate some coins and postcards to my collection as well...that would be a nice gift.

7 Fantastic Response/s:

Harry said...

Lolzzz I also did that coin collection? But now just start from UK coin cos I just found out a couple of months ago that the coin is different from one another even at the same value... It likes different year they have different picture (especially for £1) so i start to collect it... I now got... don know haven't count yet...

Ok I'll share some with you when i back... or I can sell it! Yea that a good idea... Lolzzz

Molida said...

oh didn't know that kom ey would have handed you some penny, nickel, dime, and quarter when i went to pp. next time ok?
by the way, give me your address cos hope someday( don't know when) i will send you some post cards. heh he

Anonymous said...

harry,, u alway think about business...

Oh well, van-ishing, i will considering about it....

Unknown said...

wow, it sounds so nice to hear about this coin and post cards collection. It's good to collect those rare stuffs haha...

Van-ishing said...

Guys...thanks for all ur comments.

Harry: you must have born with a business-leaded brain. Always think of making profits...

Svay tum: I don't think Cambodian Postal Service in Cambodia is reliable. A lot of People lose their stuff. So better to see ya next time!

Well, blue3wind! dun consider too long, i'll be waiting for yr kindness contribution.

Icebreaker: dun you think you're the only one who hasn't considered contributing anything to my collection?

Unknown said...

To van-ishing: haha, i'm thinking what I should contribute nor? but i don't have coins or any post-cards, or else i'd collect myself haha :D

Van-ishing said...

Well, when you go abroad, you can keep coins and buy cards. When you're back, spare me some. That's a deal. Ok?