Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A compensation?

Guess what? In the next two months, m going to fly to Seoul, South Korea, to join the Asia Pacific Youth Conference (APYC). Well, sometimes I think it kinda make up for not getting the peace scholarship. Haha...but I believe it'll be a great experience participating in this conference...Korean Guys so handsome***you see what I mean? kekeke

5 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

wow really? Well, I heard of that before! hei, i'm so proud of you, you know! That's great to hear that you're leaving! Bring fame to our country, will you? Hope you have a successful conference there! eh, Longdy is also leaving for the U.S. wow, how great SYC participants! :) so honour to be one of the SYCians.

Molida said...

wow!!! I wish I could visit as many countries as possible. U r such a fortunate gal! Enjoy your experience and wish ya meet cute korean guys lolz

Anonymous said...

yeah,,, u r really fortune that u can go to many countries...

Wish u have a great time,,,

oh don forget some gift for me when u back...hah aha ha ha

Longdy said...

congratulation, congratulation.....!!!!!!!! it's gonna another great great experience..... and all the best from me!

congratulation!!!! :D

Van-ishing said...

Well...thanks everyone!!!

Icebreaker: yeah, I'm also proud of being an SYCian and esp part of the alumni association...hope we can contribute more to our society. In fact, i got this idea of helping the community from SYC. Just like Longdy said in the presentation, when I saw how modern singapore was, I wish Cambodia could be the same too. Thus I felt an urge to help...This kind of feeling has brought me to who I am nowdays...

mango&blue3wind: I havent been abroad that lots, just Singapore and Vietnam. And soon korea. You guys also been to many places.

Longdy: I agree with you, it gonna be a wonderful experience. You know
what? First I wasnt satisfied much with what I had done or you can say I envy you. Yours looks much greater! Just now I come to realize that though APYC is not as grand as the Leadership Program to the US, I think I will learn new things that you mightn't be able to get in ur program. Likewise, you will also gain new experiences that cant be found in APYC as well...Both of us will learn new things! Think in this way doesnt make APYC looks less grand than the US's Leadership Program...

P.S I'm thinking of exchanging experiences when we both get back. What do you think?