Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Dilemma

Last wednesday, i was in this kind of dilemma, whether to pay for japanese language course at CJCC or not. To be simpler, I was thinking if I should stop studying japanese at CJCC like my many other friends. Here are what kept popping in my head:

I should stop bcos japanese is hell difficult. Nay! It's because You never review the lesson.
I dun have enough time when I start a course at PUC. Nay! The course starts in july. By then u will be on holiday at IFL girl...quite free
Though you go on studying, you wont get a certificate. Fail to meet the Attendance Policy already. Nay! You still can study there, not to get any certificate, but to learn the language.
I wont use japanese in the future, no need to study. Well...dun you think that japanese songs sound awesome?

Finally, i still havent decided yet. Then at 11AM, cjcc staff called me and confirmed bout the deadline of contribution payment. I lied that I forgot and would pay later at noon. Walking to japanese class, I met a guy who was also in the same japanese class with me. Like me, he wasnt sure whether to go on fighting or stop. We made up this and that excuses, but unsuccessful to convince us that we should stop studying...

Eventually, I went up to the reception desk, asked to meet the cashier, got 41$ out and paid. In fact the full one year fee is 75, I paid half the fee in case that dilemma merges again in the future.

haha...after paying, It quite a relief...I dun need to worry anymore. Just Go on studying!

3 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

hmm, hehe sometimes u have to be decisive. I mean ask urself and believe in urself rather than hearing from others. u know, I'm always like this, not that decisive at all in making decision! :( studying japanese is not that bad u know. u get to know another language which is very useful in our society, that helps u one day!!! it'll be paid of. the important thing is that u have enuf time to study? that's it! and if u have, u just have to commit urself lolz!

Van-ishing said...

I know I'm such a boring girl when it comes to making decision, often ask for opinions and advice from others.

In the case of this japanese class, think the fact that i have only a week to complete my homework, have test every 3 weeks, strict regulation of attendance, plus my own LAZINESS, all contribute to this indecisive feeling.

I know I like learning japanese, but i hate the homework and the test there. It takes a real toll before finishing the course.

Unknown said...

hehe don't say so, everyone is not that decisive at all in making any decision believe me. All u could do is to think twice before making any, so that u won't make wrong one! hahha that's student life, we have to struggle with homeworks, assignment, and test so on and so forth. The important thing is that we must not be lazy so that we can get all our tasks done on time. I know saying is easier than done. I can only say that as i can never do that also. I'm a last-minute person! :( also very lazy person! :) haha... if u really love to learn it, put ur heart in it cuz i'm sure when u do anything that u want to, u'll be wanting to do it!