Sunday, May 4, 2008

An Absent-Minded University Student.

Tomorrow, there'll be GS Revision Test 1.
The Test gonna be deadly challenging.
I need to memorize many points, though it's boring to do so.
Up until now, I havent reviewed the lessons, nor have I touched the textbook.
Instead I am sitting in front of the pc screen, typing this post...
y dun i hold my GS text book and start to read?

Damn IT! After help decorating the stage for Clean-Up Day last Friday's evening, I left IFL holding T-shirt to be worn on Clean-Up Day but not my Folder, CE Textbook, and worst of All GS Textbook.

Now my stuff is at Dalin's home.
However, she is enjoying a party at PUC.
She wont be back home until 3.30PM

Oh! How clumsy and absent-minded I am!
Gonna fail Tomor.

9 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

Allowedly, I've to say that among the subjects I learnt, I hate GS the most. Need lots of memories to memorize those things by heart. I hate that so much. I never score better in GS :( Sigh... Gud luck with ur test anyway!

Molida said...

good luck girl!

Longdy said...

you're gonna fail the test or you're gonna score top on that subject????? You should think again tov???

;P

Van-ishing said...

wonder why i cant post a comment!

Van-ishing said...

well i can now. So...

icebreaker: you can say that again. GS is a haunting subject. Need to memorize lots of out-of-date information. Wonder why the management team renew it!

Anyway, thanks to lucks given by icebreaker and mango, what I crammed to memorize last night just miraculously appeared in today test. Thanks Guys!

Longdy: Mind your words. You're usually get the top score!

Van-ishing said...

technical mistake icebreaker.
"Wonder why the management team dont update GS textbook"

Unknown said...

This time I agree with you. The info inside is very outdated. There should be updates u know. I've been complaining abt that issue for four years already, yet still see no changes at all!! :( Well, sometimes I don't even take a look at the evaluation sheet, let alone doing it. As u can see there's still no changes made so far! speechless sometimes.

Molida said...

hey sovan and dy! no need to argue. We all know that u both score the best.

Van-ishing said...

ok...ok...no more argument bout this stuffs...