Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Soccer's Fan

Soccer has been my favourite sport since its 1998 Fifa World Cup in France. It's not that I like playing soccer, just an enthusiastic spectator. It's thrilling watching the match even from tele. Whenever the ball is about to be shoot, I wouldnt stay still or sometimes shout. Crazy, arent I? Often receive scolding from mum. Non-girlish behavior, she often says. But who cares? It's just so damn breathtaking watching how the handsome player shoot the ball and seeing how perfect the ball goes into the net...

Unluckily there's no cable tv at my home! if not I wouldnt sleep at all. Apparently I've been wanting to watch the final Champion League's match. It will be deadly compelling with MANU vs Chelsea. Oh God! Such a regret! Also, I'm looking forward to this year European Match, another famous tournament! I remembered the last two year's match which took me up as late as 3 or 4 AM.

Of all matches I've seen, I love the one between Brazil and France in World Cup 2006 the most. It was extremely amazing all along. Back then Zidane was my favourite player due to his excellent skills of leading his French Team and his technique in passing the ball. Since he's quited the national team, I dun see much of his playing. And now guess who is my super hero in soccer? Well it's no one than the famous Christiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese and precious diamond of Manu. He costs up to $200million! Haha, that's a part of the reasons I wanna watch the last match in Champion League.

P.S. But Ronaldo's bit arrogant I think.

7 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

Oops, wow u are soccer's fan? cool! lolz, my high school friends are also soccer's friend! I mean they are GALS also...

Van-ishing said...

haha...it might be bit strange. Cos not many girls like watching soccer.

Unknown said...

Come on, it's not, cuz many female friends of mine are fans of soccer also! this is not strange for me though!

Van-ishing said...

haha...it's strange for us the young generation of IT era. For the elders?

btw glad to hear than MANU has won.

Unknown said...

It's not that strange i think.. since women and men have equal rights. so the preference should be no problems! lolz

Van-ishing said...

haha...thanks for ur support of gender equality. lolz

Harry said...

Hey you know K1 and her sis also soccer fan... Last week we watch soccer together with my digital tv device... Juust plug it in to the laptop and then can watch... Kinda fun you know watch football with friends...