Monday, May 26, 2008

Useless, Boring, Uninteresting-My life.

This past few days, I found my life very unhappy and wasted. I've been very busy with assignments, and other work, yet I dunno what to do when I'm at home. Instead I let myself spending time uselessly sleeping and doing nothing. My academic performance is getting down now but I seem not to care much. Of course, I want to achieve a high academic record; however, each day pass with me doing nothing in my self-study time. At night, I would just watch tv or read story books and then sleep, nothing to do with reviewing the lessons or doing homework even if I have one. Now I feel very bored with my study, with my life. I wish I was more hardworking...Only if there was someone to push me.

I feel M getting out of M2.1 more and more. Everyone has sth to talk with friends, but I dun. Today, I got headache, felt sleepy, tireless and boring. Teacher WS noticed this and asked me if everything was fine. I lied that I was Ok. But he said no I wasnt fine and suggested that I went home earlier and took a good rest. I didnt leave school early but I skipped my Japanese Language Class.

7 Fantastic Response/s:

Unknown said...

That's life!!! I sometimes encounter such problems also! don't know what to do.. I suggest u turn to someone u can rely on and tell him/her ur sadness, i'm sure this helps a bit, if not much! :) gud luck, hope u're alright soon! :) this feeling is jst temporary, u'll get better soon. cuz sometimes u feel left out, that's why, try to be bound with friends! :)

Molida said...

No one can always be nice. Talking about working hard, I will never be one among the top hundreds. You may find it tiring, so take time to relax a bit. Everything will be better. Cheers!

Van-ishing said...

Thanks guys for ur concern, care, and practical advice. It's just that bad things kept finding me at that time that I felt fed up. However, I'm returning to my true self again.

BTW, m going to Takeo this sunday. To help organize a celebration of International Children Day, 1st June. Haha fun time again.

Unknown said...

Well, that's life.. sometimes we encountered those problems, it's the same to me!!! so cheers!!! :) u will be happy when u're surrounding with friends!

Van-ishing said...

thanks. Now it's time for u to say those consolable words to me...huh? i'm not always happy when sorrounded by friends nor am i always happy when having no one to talk to or be with. That's life. (sigh)

Unknown said...

hehe, yeah, that's life.. sometimes we're down, sometimes we're up in spirit... so only friends besides us can be there and cheer us up in the time of sadness!!! :)

Van-ishing said...

haha... " That's Life". I come to like this words quite lots. You're right. I have always counting for my friends when problems come. So glad to be sorrounded by many fantastic friends.