Friday, May 23, 2008

Internet Party and IT Exhibition

Here I am, at the Internet Party and IT Exhibition held at Sovanna Mall. I'm using a free internet access at the exhibition. The speed is very fast. Sound Fun huh? The music is beating, people are talkingI feel quite lonely, being alone and seeing no one at the exhibition.

11 Fantastic Response/s:

Van-ishing said...

haha finally meet someone I know, basically. In fact, I dun recognize him as I only knew him from his blog. His name is Morn-my IFL and SYC senior.

Longdy said...

oh......

very very poor!!!! ....

my of our friends, including me, will go this very afternoon!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahah

:DDDDDDD

Van-ishing said...

haha now m not lonely...yr bro is with me...haha
and I'll go to karaoke with Dany, Cheata...

Molida said...

not bad at least u can enjoy going to KTV.

Van-ishing said...

yeah, it was quite fun. V spent two hours singing. I sang the introductory part of most song. It's not that I can sing a lot, just because the remote control was in my hand. So I only selected the songs i knew. Haha...our reserved Somaly danced like crazy! you wouldnt believe it.

Unknown said...

wow, Sovan, u blogged also even u were there to enjoy the exhibition and the party? haha.. i also blogged, but then only reply msg and comments! :) lolz

Van-ishing said...

yeah...internet there was quite fast.

Unknown said...

hahha yeah, was quite fast, faster than home! lolz... cool! i wish i had such faster connection at home! :(

Van-ishing said...

so do i. now that my free internet access offered by qb has already expired, i've got chance to update my blog less and less often. ;-(

Unknown said...

ah I see... hhaa, actually u can get another number lolz... :) hehe... cuz sometimes the internet is quite fast. thru the experience, it's sometimes faster than the connection i use at the café,.

Van-ishing said...

get another number? really? I heard they will charge when connecting to internet though we just buy the new number.